Thinking Into Results
is a 24-week program for radical personal transformation with Dr. Steven Schluentz.
Do you want lasting change in your life? Do you feel stuck? Do you have a goal you just never seem to achieve?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, it’s time to change your thinking!
You were born with incredible potential.
You are the master creator in your own life.
You have the ability to get and be anything you want.
Often times, we fall short of fulfilling our potential.
Why do we experience more downs than ups?
More failures than successes?
More setbacks than wins?
The answers I was seeking came by way of a book and a mentor.
The book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
The mentor: Bob Proctor
The information came to me like a lightning bolt.
Bob Proctor taught me THREE very important lessons:
1) Paradigms are a set of habitual habits learned by others that resides in our subconscious mind.
Paradigms are the basis for our subconscious thoughts.
2) Our results in life come from our Paradigms.
3) We can change our Paradigms.
Thinking into Results is the most proven method to get there faster with less effort than you possibly imagined.
This program with intense and personalized coaching will get you the results you have always looked for, but have been unable to get. With my years of training in dentistry and business development, I have encountered a lot of personal development programs. I can say hands down, when I discovered and used Thinking into Results it changed my life. I was so inspired by the program, I spent a year of my life becoming a Thinking into Results facilitator so I could share this information with you.
I had always heard and applied the idea that you are what you think about. To put it simply, that is incomplete. The true answer is that you are what your own paradigm says you can be. We literally cannot be or do anything that is not consistent with our paradigm.
This is where Thinking into Results changed my life. I realized that most of my life I was either trying to change my conscious mind or my behavior to get different results. What happened is that the change wasn’t permanent because I had not changed my paradigm. Without changing the paradigm, lasting results won’t come!
What happens when you change your paradigm? The results come in such abundance and with such speed you wonder where they have been all of your life. When you change your paradigm, your life will literally transform! This is what happened to me. When I learned what my paradigms were creating the results I was seeing, I changed my the paradigms that weren’t working and my business and my life become more rewarding, fulfilling, and enjoyable!
How does Thinking into Results work?
Thinking into Results is an intensive coaching program developed by the guru of personal development and The Secret co-start Bob Proctor and his business partner and company co-founder, Sandy Gallagher of the Proctor Gallagher Institute. It’s based on 50 years of research into the science of success and personal growth. It has been successfully used by individuals, teams, organizations, and corporations all over the world to achieve the results they want.
This program is designed to give you a proper step-by-step structure to create permanent change in your life or business. The process helps you:
1) Identify a goal that you truly want and have it become crystal clear- The key to this program is helping you get crystal clear on a big goal you want in your life. It needs to be vivid and real in your mind.
2) Let the goal permeate into your subconscious mind- Getting the goal into your subconscious mind is the key to making the goal become a reality! Getting a goal into your conscious mind isn’t enough. For example, if your goal is financial freedom but subconsciously, your paradigm has you stuck in a poverty mindset, you will never get the result you want. Your conscious mind and your subconscious mind will have a tug of war over the goal of financial freedom. The subconscious mind, will always win in this battle. Therefore it’s vital that your subconscious mind accepts the goal as a reality waiting to be achieved.
3) Take the actions needed to achieve the goal- This is the best part about Thinking into Results. The subconscious mind is the feeling part of your mind. When you get in harmony with the goal you set, your subconscious will begin to cause you to take action towards the goal you are seeking. Your body will begin to harmonize with your subconscious mind and the goal will become a reality!
Regardless of the goal, whether it’s….
– Financial Independence
– Improved Health/Wellness
– Eliminate Debt
– More Fulfillment
– Dream home
– Starting your own business
What’s included in the Thinking Into Results Coaching Program
- An open line of communication with me – I am here to support you every step of the way. I want to share in your success and am here to help you on your journey.
- 12 60 minute coaching calls conducted via teleconference or webinar with a small group of other clients. These other clients will form a personalized mastermind group that you will use for support.
- 12 digital videos and mp3 downloads or 12 DVDs – You can have your choice of a physical copy of the Thinking Into Results program or a digital download of the content.
- A 194 page guidebook- This guidebook is filled with information, inspiration, activities and exercises that will challenge you and help you implement the lessons immediately into your life. This guidebook is structured around getting you the goals you set at the beginning of the program.
- By the end of Thinking into Results, you will need a telescope to see how far you come in just 6 months. Your mindset and your paradigm will be dramatically shifted! And you will have no doubt that you can accomplish any goal you set for yourself, any dream you can imagine and do anything you want to do!
What to expect when you start Thinking Into Results
Immediate Changes – The moment you create and crystallize a goal, your thoughts start changing which lead to a change in your paradigm. Most clients who have went through Thinking into Results say they notice a difference within the first week of engaging with the material.
Constant Progress – You will be using the law of repetition to get the program deep down into your subconscious mind. This active and ongoing coursework will keep you constantly engaged and will lead to continual progress.
Long-term Success – This program isn’t geared for short term success. When this program is used for any goal, it will achieve the long-lasting results you have been looking for.
If you follow it, it will work for you! Be warned, it only works if you make a commitment to use the program the way it was intended. It takes commitment, determination and a deep desire to make changes in your life. If you are ready for a massive improvement in your life, this 24 week process will take your life to levels unexpected!
What Thinking into Results Coaching is right for you if:
1) There is a disconnect between what you want in life and what you are getting in life.
2) You repeat negative habits that you don’t know how to break out of…
3) You are fed up with repeating the same behaviors but expecting different results. You want lasting-permanent change.
If you were anything like me when I started my professional career, I had plenty of excuses why I wasn’t living up to my potential. I even tried to correct some of the things in life that I thought were holding me back. In a failing attempt I:
- Thought my work situation was the problem – so I quit my job as an associate and started my own dental practice.
- My behavior and emotions were holding me back – so I tried to be nicer and it was only short-lived.
- Thought my friends were the problem – so I secluded myself from the world around me.
Yet somehow after all that, I still was no better than where I started. I was still getting the same results. I had created a successful dental practice but I still didn’t feel like I was making my point of highest contribution to myself, my wife, my family and the world. I made a decision, right then and there, that I was going to find the true answer as to why I wasn’t living up to my true potential. I knew there had to be a better life of happiness and fulfillment waiting for me. I just had to make a DECISION and go and get it.
I have been in your shoes. I know that making a change is difficult. By most standards, I was viewed as a “success”. I have a beautiful dental practice in the mountains of Western North Carolina. But I knew that I was meant to do and be more. I made a decision and engaged with this material. That decision changed my life. You too have the power to make a decision. You have the power to live the life you were destined to live. If you are willing to commit 24 weeks of your life to growth, I can guarantee you, it will be the best decision you have ever made.